- Started her career with Forman Dove, later part of Grayling, before setting up Burrell with her mother Patricia
- Lead PR for clients such as Proctor & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Tommy Hilfiger across a number of years
- Oversees all aspects of the agency, including day-to-day management and client servicing
- Specialist in strategic counsel, event creative and media relations
Managing Director / Co-founder
- Joined the agency in 2013 from Wilson Hartnell
- Over 6 year’s experience in arts, entertainment and consumer PR.
- Niamh directs a number of accounts for Burrell including Tommy Hilfiger, Pantene Haircare and BrookLodge & Macreddin Village.
- Holds a Postgraduate Dip in Digital Marketing from DMI, a Diploma in PR and a BA (Hons) in Journalism and Visual Media.
- Sarah has over two decades experience in luxury and lifestyle communications
- Graduated with first class honours BA in Communications Studies from Dublin City University
- Worked across a range of consumer brands but specialising in beauty, with over 15 year’s experience across the P&G Beauty portfolio including brands such as Olay, Pantene, Aussie Haircare, Head&Shoulders and Herbal Essences
- Current clients include Max Factor, Clairol, Silvikrin and Irish Distillers whiskey portfolio, including Powers Whiskey
- Specialist in fashion and consumer brands, influencer engagement
- Graduated with first class honours from Business Studies and Arts Management at IADT, worked in theatre and arts PR before progressing into consumer and lifestyle brands at Burrell
- Current clients are boohoo.com, Irish Distillers whiskey portfolio, including Jameson
- Agency highlight: boohoo.com A/W press day 2016, pop-up shop style event
- Expertise in the areas of Beauty, Fashion and Event Management.
- Practical experience in devising and delivering a diverse range of PR initiatives for brands.
- Looks after PrettyLittleThing.com, AUSSIE Haircare, SOSU
- Agency highlight – the PrettyLittleThing.com end-of-summer press dinner
- A PR career spanning 15 years, working with global brands
- Previously head of luxury group Quintessentially Lifestyle in Ireland
- Specialist in luxury positioning, communications, partnerships and events
- Former journalist, contributing to RTE, MTV, Irish Examiner, FM104